Useful Links

Kent Police – Canterbury and Dover Area

Call 999 for emergencies; 101 for non urgent matters

Public Rights of Way

KCC Public Rights of Way Map

Reporting Faults to Kent Highways

Report a fault with roads, street lights, salt bins etc. on the dedicated Kent Website

KCC’s Care Service

Details of the Care Services available in the Dover area.